Before the packing day:
A. Separate the items which will be packed by mover and the items which will not be packed.
B. Make sure all important documents and items are in safe place: key, house contract, cash, passport, air-tickets, jewelry, digital products and so on.
C. And also, you need to think about your bank account , post address, bill of Electricity/water/ gas, and so on.
On packing day:
1. Our English-speaking supervisor will be at your home with the packing team on the decided packing day.
2. Our trained packing team will pack each item very carefully. Some wooden cases will be provided if necessary.
3. Supervisor will checked room by room to insure nothing has been left behind before packing team leave your house.
4. An inventory list will be provided immediately after packing.
1 Our customer service department will customs clearance your shipment and book the vessel.
Or they store your stuff in our warehouse if required.
2. Our destination agent will contact you for customs clearance before shipment arrives to sea/ air port.
3. Delivery team will deliver your shipment on time and unpack all items as required. And take away debris on same day.
Despite of the professional protection, inherent risk peculiar to household goods can never be eliminated as follows:
Handling damage: a risk every time furniture is moved, loaded ,unloaded.
Malfunction of port equipment: this can cause dropping of container from Crane in seaport.
Inland traffic accident .
Our Transit Insurance Policy is especially designed to insure Household Goods and Personal Effects, for international and domestic move. Coverage is All risks, door to door , subject to certain conditions and exclusion.
An all-risk insurance can provide our clients a peace of mind during the moving and storage period.